Plymouth Link Closing Down

No, it's not the paying, but what is the point if no one except me, you and Alan posts anything.
The days of Forums are gone I think.
Thanks for the offer though.

I think so. Even regulars like hpete came on as he does daily, done the quiz, had a read of this thread and then logged off.
So is there a good reason to keep it running?

I can understand how you feel Bengie. Facebook was the beginning of the end for forums ans online BBs's. It's down to laziness in us all that its a one stop shop. But as with may things, retro stuff is making a comeback.. I remember when I ran my BBS ( funnily enough on an Amiga 4000 ) that I ended up with maybe 10 core users. The rest were infrequent at best. But I carried on more because I enjoyed it. I hope you have a long think about it, as once its gone, it wont be back.

Alan

And me from Sweden
I dont think anyone realises or cares just how much hard work we put into building the site let alone the content. I lost interest based on the fact that people just cannot be bothered to post a couple of words anymore......

I dont think anyone realises or cares just how much hard work we put into building the site let alone the content. I lost interest based on the fact that people just cannot be bothered to post a couple of words anymore......
I think that when its "free" people have less appreciation for things.

You are correct there utukku, people today seem to not be bothered with anything family or friend wise unless they can talk to them on facebook or twitter.
If we take a picture of a crowded street i bet 75% will have their heads bowed looking into their mobile.

Latest posts